Followers

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Hello Blogger's
I have not forgotten you . I have been very busy and also still poorly would you believe. This cough and cold is still lingering despite my best efforts to shake it.
Well I hope you all had the most lovely Christmas with the one's you love around your tree.
And wishing you all a peaceful if belated Happy New Year!

South West Arty Crafter's will have a Workshop on 6th Feb we have had major problems with Roadworks and the weather has been unpredictable so with that in mind I thought I would wait until February before we got back into the swing of things  ....Samples for this workshop to follow it will be a make a take workshop using a stepper die and fussy cutting ...I will post  the samples on here once Hobby Art have been on TV as they are using  brand new and very lovely set's.

No comments:

Post a Comment