Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

Dog



Hi and a very happy Thursday to you. I can't believe we are into March already...the weeks are simply flying past. I was chatting on Facebook to a lovely Lady called SAM CROWE if you don't already know her Sam is on the DT team for SplodgeAway her blog is SAMSHOMECOOKEDCARDS go and take a look her blog is fab AND she does quiet a few tutorials on You tube....Well anyway I digress Sam and I were chatting and the subject came up about art book's. A little book of doodles or ideas so I decided to throw caution to the wind and buy one this is my first page!....I saw a patchwork dog on Pinterest a few weeks ago and if you scroll down to the bottom of this blog page you will (I hope) see the pic there this is my take on it not drawn to scale or anything and using very different colour's but I think I may have caught something of the essence of the dog crossed with what I think one of my dog's Jilla looks like. I hope to share a few more doodles and ideas as the months go on hope you  like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment