Followers

Monday 2 April 2012



Hi All......
Well we had a Fab Time in France! Weather was great 25 degrees on most days ....quiet funny as Rory and I were hot and in T/Shirts Poor Hubby Because he works in a hot country most of the year that has 35-40 degrees most days he was shivering and has come back with a bit of a sniffle!
Here is a card that is making it's way over to France as I type this.....managed to see a small bit of Barbara Greys show before we went out on Saturday, And decided I would make a very quick take on what she did......I didn't attempt the Skep that will be for another day. As I have a feeling it will take a bit of practice and I really didn't have the time to do it over what was a very busy weekend. But I must admit I do like the colours and the muted tones .......
So you will need;
Espresso inkpad
Promarkers
Carnation Pink
Pastel Pink
Orchid
Leaf Green
Putty
Powder Blue
Pastel Blue
Buttercup
Pastel Yellow
Blender Pen
Clarity Blooming corner stamp kit lesson 6.

I used Crafters Companion Neemah card to stamp on (Sorry Barbara) I have used this for ages and have got loads still left I find it works great with the promakers.......
So Inking the stamp well, I then Stamped off the first generation ink and then Stamped the first corner. Repeated the process with each corner so I had a Square...ish frame.I then Stamped the verse out before I coloured anything in and also stamped the inner part of the card again just the two corners this time and put the two insects in the middle......Given the choice NEXT time I will omit the ladybird the bright red does not go with the card but as that was the very last thing to be coloured in!!!! Well sorry By that stage It was done I was not about to start again. Lesson learned next time use the two bee's same as the front! Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.
    It's terrific.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I've made my version into a card today! It's a fab stamp set isn't it! Love how you have done the insert! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I've made my version into a card today! It's a fab stamp set isn't it! Love how you have done the insert! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card lovely and fresh. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous card hun, I love the pretty spring colours and the sentiment is wonderful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Bernie. love the stamping and colouring. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete