The agreement upon accepting the Versatile blogger award is to nominate 15 blogs that have inspired you .....the above blogs I go back to again and again and are some of my many favourites.........
Also you have to say 7 things about yourself.....
1. I have 2 boys James 20 at Plymouth Uni studying Law. And Rory who will be 17 on Monday 19th March....Rory has an Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
2. We have 5 Rhodesian Ridgeback's Durban, Purdy, Jilla, Pierrot, and Squirt!
3. My Husband works away a lot .....
4. We live in a very Beautiful part of the country Plymouth in Devon.
5. We used to own 2 Cafe's but as my husband works away so much the hours were to much as well as looking after the family and dogs so I am now a stay at home Mum.;)
6. I will try my hand at most craft but I hate sewing or needle craft as I had my hand run through a sewing machine at school by one of the school bullies.
7. I was nearly expelled from school for letting the rabbits out that we were going to dissect in the science lab. A friend and I took them and let them lose over the park but we were seen and reported. I owned up and said I would do the same again....... There was a little smile on the heads face........I was given detention for a month and it was worth every line.