Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Well Christmas is over Kids are back at Scool Hubby back at work and the craft cave has been cleaned......Horrray I hear you cry now Bern how about some crafting. Well I go downstairs today intending to do just that now as you know from My previous Blog entries I went to the N.E,C in Nov and had a whale of a time looking at this and that.......I mainly bought from to people there Barbara Grey at Clarity Stamps and Nikky Hall from Polka Doodles. Well  having woken up this morning to a lovely day and with not too much on the cards other than  load of washing I decide to craft. Walk downstairs into scrap cave and think Hmmmmmmmm! Polka Doodles let me see So I search for the stamps that I know I have bought and used since coming home from the N.E.C.......I have searched all day for these stamps and they are nowhere to be found ........to say I am majorly cheesed off is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment